Isn't one of life’s simplest pleasures eating food that is not only beautiful to look at but more importantly packed so full of flavour that each bite is a delight to the taste buds?Follow us on Facebook
Do you feel that being on a gluten free diet means you have to miss out?
Well not any more as all the recipes in Goodness Me it's Gluten Free have been created so that gluten free baking will once again tickle your taste buds. Not only that, we have made it so simple and easy that anyone can do it, even if you have never baked before.
Think of Nigella Lawson or Jamie Oliver's style but gluten free, with every day ingredients and on a budget!
* All recipes are free from: gluten, wheat, soy, potato and nut flours (that means no coconut flour either)
* The bread recipes are all dairy free and can be made egg free too
* Only 2 flour blends are needed to make all the recipes. One for baking and one for bread
* We teach you how to make the flour blends using easy to find gluten free flours
I want to buy the book
Take me to the
* Easy to follow recipes, each accompanied by a colour photo
* Recipes that use cups and spoons for measurements wherever possible to make baking quick and easy
* A variety of breads, buns, sandwiches and pizza bases
* A pastry section full of savoury and sweets treats
* Baking that’s ideal for lunchboxes, snacks and kids parties
This book is packed full of our favourite “pre-diagnosis” recipes that we've adapted into easy to bake gluten free delights that taste so good your friends and family won't believe its gluten free!
So if you want food that tastes fantastic and is gluten free then this cookbook is for you.
To sign up for our e-newsletter with news, tips and recipes click here
THIRD BEST HEALTH COOKBOOK IN THE WORLD
WINNER BEST FIRST COOKBOOK IN
Lauraine Jacobs - Food Writer, NZ Listener: "I am impressed with a self-published book, Goodness Me it's Gluten Free...along with recipes
for traditional baking...they offer plenty of tips to help gluten-free cooks